Re: Sandra in Al's Interview & Marks observation

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 09:46:14 PDT

    In a message dated 5/31/00 7:43:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
    malexander06 writes:

    << But thanks to ArtsEdNet, I've found a solution that I'm sure
     will impress her. I'm hoping to show prior color theory learning with one of
     my 4th grade classes, using the very cool edible color wheel lesson that
     Sharon posted last week. I figure I'll buy my job with cookies!

    Good luck with your observation Mark. I hope you caught my buttercream icing
    recipe! It would be quite professional to put on an apron and chefs hat to
    really get everyone's attention! You can't miss with food :)
    Janice

    ---