Re: Looking for Book (low budget) (Donna)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 08:06:27 PDT

    In a message dated 5/30/00 9:41:49 PM Central Daylight Time, djash
    writes:
    << I'm looking for a book that I know exists, I just haven't
     been able to locate it. It's called "Creating Art From Air". I know it's
     out there, somewhere, because my school board seems to have read it
     cover to cover. Anyone know where I could purchase this book - with my
     own money ,of course!!!!??? If I don't laugh at this absurdity I'd
     scream.... :-) Have a good day.... Donna

    Donna,
        Let me know if you find the book. If I get the teaching job I
    interviewed for yesterday, I will get only E.E.F. money which is the same all
    of the other teachers get. It will be about $300.00 for the year. They said
    the students are allowed to sell candy or something for a fund raiser for
    about 1 week in the fall. They didn't show me the classroom so I don't know
    if it comes with any supplies. I will need some creative lessons which will
    cost little or no money. Thanks.
    Janice

    ---