Re: Interview

From: DtGaffney
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 07:16:08 PDT

    Best of luck!
    So many people were kind enough to give me advice a couple of months ago
    regarding tips for interviewing. The most important thing is to be prepared.
    Have some ideas for lesson plans (color theory?), perhaps a rubric, and be
    prepared for questions like "What project did you create for your students
    where you acted as facilitators and they did collaborative work" or "what
    would you do if you saw a student cheating?" or "What would you do to
    establish a relationship with your students' parents?" - monthly news letter?
    etc.
    I'm still interviewing hoping some school makes a move soon.
    Thanks again for everyone's helpful tips and support.
    Donna

    ---