Man Creates Clay, Clay Creates Sculptor

From: garie sim (garie)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 05:36:03 PDT

    We as children of this world are all natural artist, full of imaginations,
    all the art of the world are all in your mind.
    Clay modeling is an excellent way to develop small motor skills in young
    children. The stimulated creative thought process will improve the
    children's skills of visual observation.
    Clay art will harness their creative talents and stay with them into their
    adulthood.
    http://www.garieinternational.com/clay/classes.htm

    ---