Re: Interview (Sandra in Al)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 00:25:32 PDT

    In a message dated 5/30/00 5:10:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
    serowland writes:

    <<
     I have an interview this coming Thursday for an elementary position.
     Another the following week for a half elementary and high school
     position. Also I am still working on a few more! >>
    Dear Sandra in Al.
        Good luck with your job interviews. I will be thinking about you
    Thursday. This group gives good vibes :) Try to relax before hand and don't
    worry. Just be yourself. They will ask you: How do you handle discipline?
    What will you do the first day of school? Why do you want to teach? Tell me
    about yourself? How do you handle paperwork? How about deadlines? What do
    you know about writing grants? What publications or organizations do you
    subscribe to? (If you are not a member of the N.A.E.A.; I would go ahead and
    join.)
        Take care and let us know!
    Janice

    ---