Re: Realities

From: frecklesspot (frecklesspot)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 21:15:11 PDT

    Reatha said:
    I have already put my name in the pot for one of them. It
    will still involve education just in a different way.

    I did the same thing about three years ago and have no regrets. I had been
    teaching elementary art for 15 years and needed a change of pace. I
    submitted my name to our "Artist in the schools" program, which has lead me
    to many other jobs..teaching at our two local museums and another one out of
    town, teaching afterschool programs, and many other opportunities.
    I am very happy doing what I do now and wouldn't change a thing. It is
    always nice to have a change and refresh yourself.
    Judy in OK

    ---