RE: Illinois Art Jobs

From: ErickyPat (ErickyPat)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:08:09 PDT

    Hi Dennis,
    Thank you for your helpful answer. I'll look for the site you mentioned. I'm
    not very acquainted with Chicago area but I know it is a very modern city
    with a beautiful suburban area. I'd like to get a little bit more of
    information about the school system in your country and how is Art included
    in Junior and High school education.
    Thanks again.
    Patricia