Looking for Book

From: dj (djash)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 19:53:46 PDT

    Hi Guys!! I just got my schedule and budget cuts for next school year.
    Thought I'd share. I teach high school, 9- 12 th grades. I have more
    kids scheduled for my classes per class period, more classes per day -
    longer schedule- (and more expensive to run classes), and more preps
    each day and 4 of my class period subject matters change semester to
    semester next year.... need I say more? My budget is the lowest it has
    been since my second year of teaching ... that was 22 years ago.
    Actually, in my second year I had $500 more to spend, which leads me to
    my question. I'm looking for a book that I know exists, I just haven't
    been able to locate it. It's called "Creating Art From Air". I know it's
    out there, somewhere, because my school board seems to have read it
    cover to cover. Anyone know where I could purchase this book - with my
    own money ,of course!!!!??? If I don't laugh at this absurdity I'd
    scream.... :-) Have a good day.... Donna

    ---