RE: bounced messages

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 18:49:34 PDT

    Jerry,
            Are you using filters? If someone sends something to artsEducators list and
    artednet list I get duplicates in my artsednet list folder because of the
    way the filter works. My co-work kept getting 2 copies of everything I sent
    her because of the way she had her e-mail filters set.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator