Goshen, NY art exhibition

From: Olejarz2
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 18:48:47 PDT

    Hi,

    Just thought I would let you know that my work will be exhibited in a group
    show, By Men Only, at the Legal Arts Gallery in Goshen, NY. The gallery is
    located at One Railroad Ave. off Rt. 207.

    There will be an opening reception on Sunday, June 4, 2000 from 1 - 4:30 PM.
    The show will run through August 30. The gallery is open from 10 am to 4 pm
    Monday - Friday.

    Harold Olejarz

    ---