Re: Budget time

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 17:55:54 PDT

    Speaking of budgets...I teach high school art for advanced classes. We use
    tempera, acrylic, watercolor, and oil paints....and I have $1000 to spend.
    I have no brushes left over from this year...and no printing supplies at
    all...a few tubes of watercolor, some acrylic....and no oil paints, but have
    canvas.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to make it next
    year!

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts
    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/departments/roberts.html (Computer Art
    Lessons)

    >O.K. Here's the big question for all:
    >What supplies would you order if you only had $500 to spend for the school
    >year 2000-01 (priority)? I have crayons, markers, scissors, yarn, colored
    >pencils, and some paper to last me.
    >(BTW, I have approx. 1300 students)
    >Thanks!
    >Jill (BT)