NJ Museum student job

From: Olejarz2
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:46:45 PDT

    Hi Folks,

    Here is a great opportunity for a student.

    Harold

    Immediate Opening for:

    Membership Assistant

    Looking for a self-sufficient graduate or upperclassman art/art history
    student to work part time (20-25 hrs/week) at $10.00/hour as Assistant to the
    Director of Membership, Volunteers and Audience Services at the Zimmerli Art
    Museum. Must have strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills to work with
    all of the museum's members and volunteers. Thorough computer literacy and
    organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to multi-task and
    prioritize responsibilities efficiently. Great opportunity to gain
    experience in a creative and liberal museum environment and master the
    computer programs that all museums and non-profit organizations use.

    For more information, call Faye at 732-932-7237, ext.639

    Email: Fayerman

    Fax: 732-932-8201, Attention: Faye Fayerman

    ---