Go Figure ????

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:43:19 PDT

    I sent out some links the other day for some new pages I published.
    One was to recognize my most improved student artist this school year.
    I had to change the link today because when we were trying to pull
    it up at school today it failed. The School District has purchased software
    to keep students out of XXX rated sites. All we got was a page saying
    Border Manager would not allow access to the page. All I can guess is
    that I titled the link using the girls name.html. It may not allow access
    to any URL with a girls name in it, go figure ????? So, I republished
    it
    with a less alluring title. The girls best friend told her it kept us
    out
    because because "Mr. Duncan used that naked picture I took of you".
    Here's the new link, tomorrow I'll try it at school, but all the
    students
    are gone for the summer now.
            http://www.taospaint.com/BestArtist.html
    The other pages I published were a "Virtual Field Trip" site that will have
    a lot more pages later. It can be found at
            http://taospaint.com/VirtualTour.html
                    Go figure, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail