Re: Virus?

From: gregjuli
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:25:47 PDT

    I've been told over and over form many people and our tech person that you have
    to open an attachment to catch a virus. But our virus detector did detect a kak
    worm on a letter from Hawaii. When I tired to send a reply to let the person
    know her letter she sent had the virus/worm a warning form our protector
    program came up . So I ended up using new message and it worked fine.
    MaryB

    "L. P. Skeen" wrote:

    > Well, apparently you can, because that's how I found out where the dang
    > thing came from in the first place. I got a 2nd note from a person in
    > Germany, and my AV software jumped on it the second I opened it.

    ---