Interview

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:11:34 PDT

    I have an interview this coming Thursday for an elementary position.
    Another the following week for a half elementary and high school
    position. Also I am still working on a few more!
    Things have turned around here in AL. The past month I thought I may
    never get a job as one school district was $50 million in the hole and
    laid off 160 something teachers, including all elementary art teachers.
    That left over 50 art teachers looking for jobs. They have been hired
    back after one of the city councils got them out of debt provided all
    the teachers were hired back and they can watch how they are spending.
    The state has also taken over. Now everyone is beginning to interview.
    Please everyone give me a few words of encouragement. Thanks for all the
    inspiration you all give!

    Sandra in AL

    ---