Re: Virus?

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:00:39 PDT

    Well, apparently you can, because that's how I found out where the dang
    thing came from in the first place. I got a 2nd note from a person in
    Germany, and my AV software jumped on it the second I opened it. Dang it
    anyway. I have now set my AV software to Maximum Warp Speed and it scans
    everything incoming.

    L. P. Skeen
    Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
    Summerfield, NC