Re: Realities

From: Batmom44
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 13:59:43 PDT

    thanks Larry. I appreciate your kind words. I am not burned out. I love my
    job within reason. I will miss my kids. But I have other options that are
    also interesting. I have already put my name in the pot for one of them. It
    will still involve education just in a different way. And even so we're
    talking about one to two years even then. so i'm not burned out, just ready
    to move on.