Re: guns and violence-healing society

From: Artemis420
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 13:51:53 PDT

    In a message dated 5/30/00 6:15:13 AM, acarolan.us writes:

    << 1. Conversion through love, gentleness, study of the Bible
        2. in schools! There is no better basis for values. If it was good
        enough for our founding fathers, it's good enough for us.
        Vouchers would solve the problem of choosing the school and
        the religious or non-religious foundation each person desires.
        Which would you choose for your child, if you were given the choice >>

    And everyone memorize the sermon on the mount...and apply it to their daily
    lives.
    Artie

    ---