Re: uplifting.......

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 13:48:43 PDT

    Bunki - you always make us laugh. You give another meaning to uplifting....

    Speaking of which, when giving advice to new teachers, don't forget humor.

    When I first started teaching (middle school) one of the things I observed
    was that the male teachers were not afraid to be funny, but the females were
    very uptight about humor in the classroom. I couldn't survive without
    humor. And singing ... I sing to the kids all the time. The tell me to
    keep my day job.

    I have no more Tuesdays with the seniors, only one with the juniors. Can I
    wait?

    Patty

    ---