AP training

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 13:33:28 PDT

    If you check out the College Board website, there should be a list of
    workshops that are being offered around the country for AP Art Teachers.
    Lots of information here.

    http://www.collegeboard.org/ap/art/index.html

    This is my suggestion as well. I know LaSalle university in Philadelphia is
    offering the courses, and I can't remember the school in New York. I'm not
    sure if the classes are offered all over the country. When I took the class
    at LaSalle there were teachers attending rom as far awat as Texas.

    Check the site, if you can't do it this summer consider it for the future.
    It's expensive but you get lots of good advice.

    You may also want to order the Teacher's guide from the college board. It
    contains several examples of strategies for handling the course. Keep in
    mind the requirements will be changing for 2001-2.

    Good luck,
    Patty

    ---