Re: Suing

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 13:11:49 PDT

    One reason to belong to the NEA or a union is the automatic
    million dollar liability insurance that comes with membership.
    With it you control the settlement, it seldom goes to trial.
    Don't let your district say they will cover you. In a Tort case
    their lawyers will try to shift as much of the cost of settlement
    away from their client, "the school district".
                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan