Re: Middle School Art Exams (Betty)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 10:29:41 PDT

    In a message dated 5/30/00 12:14:02 PM Central Daylight Time, writes:

     I'm planning to do Middle School quizzes cleverly disguised as crossword
     puzzles I create at
     They have a new address but you can still get there from here.
        Would you share your puzzle exam? I would love to make up some of these.
     You need to get it started.
        I will send my buttercream icing ASAP. It is for Sharon's edible color
    wheel lesson on mixing colors. I need to get going now, I have another job
    interview in 2 hours!