Middle School Art Exams

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen.ok.us)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 10:06:50 PDT

    I'm planning to do Middle School quizzes cleverly disguised as crossword
    puzzles I create at www.puzzlemaker.com
    They have a new address but you can still get there from here.

    Then at the end, a championship puzzle that will include a few thumbnail
    sketches of paintings they've studied, or a "which of these paintings isn't
    Monet" game.

    The word "exam" doesn't really have to come up, does it?

    Betty

    ---