RE: sketchbooks/what kind?

From: Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 08:07:35 PDT

    John: FYI Sax has a wide variety of sketchbooks. Our best seller to schools
    is on p.156 product #411 0623 $2.25-$3.00 depending on the quantity ordered.
    Product #411 0672 is the same quality but has 50 sheets instead of 100 and
    is our second best seller. If you would like to see the quality of this
    sketchbook, send me your school's snail mail and I will forward one to you.
    Judy

    jnagel