RE: Classroom organization question:Roberta

From: Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 07:44:50 PDT

    Jeanne and All: The referenced storage cabinet is listed on p.298 of the
    Sax catalog. There are many different options. The 12 large tray variety
    product #335 6334 is listed at $589.00 (Blick's is listed at $802.00 in 1999
    catalog.) The Tote Tray Storage Cabinet is $1348.95 in Sax and $1510.00 in
    Blick. My suggestion is to always call Sax for pricing on items this big.
    Many times we can provide a better price. Also we can order the other Tote
    Tray and Storage Cabinet for anyone who wants it. We can't possibly list
    all of the available furniture options in our catalog but if we carry a
    particular mfg., it is possible to get anything they make. I've suggested
    to our product people that we list more selections in the next catalog.
    Hope this helps. Judy

    jnagel