Re: Realities

From: Batmom44
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 02:51:41 PDT

    In a message dated 5/29/00 7:38:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, occti
    writes:

    << > Is it worth it? Kinda thing.
    > Reatha

     Of course it is. If it isn't, nothing else is. A few posts back, I
     recommended the movie, "Music of the Heart." See that movie, a true story
     set in Harlem, and ask Roberta, the main character, the parents and the
     children if it was worth it.

     Larry >>
    It is and always has been worth it for the kids. I refer to whether it is
    worth it to me anymore. And I do not think so. I have fought the battles.
    Held the frightened hands. comforted the sickened parents. Counseled the
    troubled. Cried at funerals. I have simply reached a point where I think it
    is time to think of me. And I have that right. I will feel no guilt!
    Reatha

    ---