Re: Gangs and Junior High Kids (Jill)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:00:41 PDT

    In a message dated 5/29/00 9:29:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
    BluesTruth writes:

    << A lot of my students have been arrested (several times) for armed
     robbery, car theft and prostitution. Their age? 13-15. They're back in
     school the next day. The gang leader knows this and exploits these young
     kids to the hilt. >>

    Jill, I am chilled at the thought of this. Have you ever been threatened?
    Janice

    ---