Re: kids who talk about sueing

From: Artemis420
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 21:54:31 PDT

    In a message dated 5/29/00 9:41:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    << the attorney walked away with a few thousand even
      though his son wasn't injured in the least. Only a scratch, yet this
      case was settled by all the defendants. >>

     I know of a similar attorney/judge who has done this all throughout he
    years.
      The bicycle story was a carbon copy of one of the incidents. They know how
     to write all of the legal jargon and a regular person would have to spend
     thousands of dollars to go through the process of clearing themselves. There
     is a place down under for those types and I don't mean Australia.
     Janice

    Those charlatans know that most Americans can't afford to defend themselves
    in court, them -- and the big corporations.
    Artie

    ---