Re: kids who talk about sueing

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 21:40:49 PDT

    In a message dated 5/29/00 5:41:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
    graham24 writes:

    << the attorney walked away with a few thousand even
     though his son wasn't injured in the least. Only a scratch, yet this
     case was settled by all the defendants. >>

    I know of a similar attorney/judge who has done this all throughout he years.
     The bicycle story was a carbon copy of one of the incidents. They know how
    to write all of the legal jargon and a regular person would have to spend
    thousands of dollars to go through the process of clearing themselves. There
    is a place down under for those types and I don't mean Australia.
    Janice

    ---