Re: Edible color wheel--thanks!

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 21:29:59 PDT

    In a message dated 5/29/00 4:36:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
    sharonbk writes:
     One of my seniors (with a mouth full of complementary colors) said "This is
    a really cool idea, Ms. Kennedy." >>

    I am laughing so hard I nearly fell off the chair. I must have missed this
    lesson. Can yall re-write it? I deal with icing all of the time with the
    cake decorating. What was the rules? Please tell~~~~