Re: AP ART

From: Bicyclken
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 20:43:46 PDT

    Patty, I'm sure you are doing fine. 23 students in A.P. is too many and
    there should be a limit. I have 16 next year and that's too many. A.P. is a
    tough class and the kids have to be motivated. It's not your show, it's
    their show. They must put in the effort not you. They have too complete the
    portfolio not you. We can give advise and constructive criticism but we are
    not responsible for their work. I have made them take responsibility and I
    would hope that you will too.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---