RE: Attachments?!

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 20:23:11 PDT

    Most of the "attachments" are not attachments the way you mean. They have to
    do with the way the sender's and receiver's e-mails read each other.
    Sometimes when someone replies it the quoted message will come across as an
    attachment. I think sometimes people are hitting foreword instead of reply
    and that is why the quoted message comes as an attachment.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator