general response to kids who threaten to sue

From: San D Hasselman (kprs)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 20:02:40 PDT

    Every once in awhile a kid will say something like "I'll sue" or, "I
    don't like you",,and my general response over the years has been "take a
    number, I've got better looking people than you out to get me" or "I've
    got shoes older than you", and that usually breaks the serious mood.
    It's frustrating to be a kid, I know, I used to be one.

    San D

    ---