Virus you may have rec'd.

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 19:14:36 PDT

    If you opened an email from me on Sunday or Monday, you should check your computer for viruses. I had not previously been using the signature file option on Outlook Express, but the virus is in a file called "kak.htm" and attached itself as a sig file on my email. In my computer, the thing was located at c:/windows/kak.htm We discovered how it works after Norton deleted the sick file. The next time I sent email I got a messages that said the signature feature wouldn't work, which was confusing to me, since I hadn't been using the sig feature in the first place. : /

    You'd think people would have better things to do than create viruses and send them around.....Sorry about that folks.

    L. P. Skeen
    Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
    Summerfield, NC

    ---