uplifting.......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 18:23:29 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    From: Patricia Knott <pknott>
     I took the principal into the darkroom, explained the situation and said "I
    can't walk through here without rubbing my breasts against somebody." He
    said "ooooh!" Next year I had a brand new, very large darkroom.
    Ahhhhhhhh...This makes a terrific case for getting brand new, very large
    breasts. Ha. Toodles........

    ---