Re: Illinois Art Jobs

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 18:18:27 PDT

    Ms. Lopez,
    Larger metropolitan areas ie Chicago and New York
    probably offer more opportunities. In Illinois, I
    suggest you contact the Illinois State Board of
    Education ,1st Street, Springfield, Ill. 62701
    They have a web site that could be found through most
    search engines. I do not have the site address at
    hand now but will send it. My home school of
    Belvidere has several ESL teachers. Belvidere is
    located 20 miles east of Rockford Ill. and 60 miles
    west of Chicago.
    --- Patricia Noelia L=F3pez <ErickyPat>
    wrote:
    > Mr Morris
    > Perhaps you can help me. I'm an argentine Art

    --- Patricia Noelia López <ErickyPat>