Re: Realities

From: SheSails2
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 17:46:23 PDT

    Thank you, Larry, for sharing this quote with us..I have had that one posted
    in my office for a time now, right beside another one--

    "The greatest discovery is that a human being can alter his life by altering
    his attitudes of mind" William James (1842-1910)

    >>>Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it.
    >>>Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now."
    - Goethe (1749-1832)

    Please let me know if you get a group together, and throw my hat into the
    ring.
    All the best,
    Paula

    ---