Re: Pack-ratting

From: Artgirl109
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 17:38:17 PDT

    Dear Gabrielle,
    Thanks for the idea about how to handle my art magazines. I'm retiring after
    30 years in michigan and taking a position in florida. I just can't part
    with these magazines, but there are too many to even consider taking. Not to
    mention the hundreds of books and handouts and other essentials.
    susie

    ---