Re: Powdered paints

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 17:23:08 PDT

    In a message dated 5/29/00 9:43:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Jeanalice2 writes:

    << As I start to clean my art rooms I keep finding boxes and boxes of
    powdered
     paint. Besides the obvious what else OR how else can I use it in the
     elementary classroom? Thanks for any ideas---Jean in Michigan >>

    We use powdered paint mixed in inexpensive latex wall paint for painting
    drama backdrops. The muted colors are beautiful, strong and inexpensive.

    ---