RE: (kids who talk about sueing)

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 15:51:16 PDT

    Our house was broken into, we suspect by kids. They walked past family
    heirlooms took a portable phone and old radio/tape player (I hope they put
    their favorite tape into it, it ate tapes we kept it for a backup radio in
    storms), They broke into the liquor cupboard, but something scared them
    away. The police officers said we were lucky they didn't get drunk and drown
    themselves in the pool, or their parents could sue us.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator