Edible color wheel--thanks!

From: sharonbk
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 14:35:26 PDT

    I can't remember who originally posted the idea of doing color wheels using cookies and frosting, but I did this today as a way of reviewing for the color theory section of my students' upcoming art exam.

    The kids LOVED this (these are 5th-12th graders) and some of the innovative ones (who wanted more cookies) not only did primary, secondary, tertiary and neutral colors, but tints, too!

    One of my seniors (with a mouth full of complementary colors) said "This is a really cool idea, Ms. Kennedy." I said I thought so, too, and that I'd have to pass that sentiment along to the list and to whomever thunk it up!

    As our year winds down, I really want to let you guys know how much help you've been this year. DON'T GO AWAY--I'll be planning for next year all over the summer!

    Thanks, again--
    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others