(kids who talk about sueing)

From: gregjuli
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 12:58:27 PDT

    > the room. One student went out in the hall and looked out of the door. I
    > told him to get back in the room. He said, "If the dog bites me, I will just
    > sue."
    > Janice
    >
    > -

    I 've heard kids say the same thing and relatively often. What in the world are
    parents telling their kids!?
    What is even more infuriating is if you read the "That's Outrageous " section of
    Reader's digest. They tell about situations were people are getting away with
    sueing for absolutely ridiculous things. Like the robber who hurt himself as he
    was robbing someone's home. So he sued the homeowners.
    MaryB

    ---