Kentucky Artist in Residence needs Peers

From: Alasann1
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 09:21:43 PDT

    I am on this fence. I have just finished a Masters in Art Education. I am
    able to teach full time IF I am willing to run to three or four schools per
    week. This will mean hardly getting to know the kids or their names. IT will
    mean not being in a classroom, but pushing a cart around to30-35 classes a
    week.
    I have a residency that will work me 2 full days a week for the next 9
    months. I want to continue doing this. At least one more year.
    Yet, I have 3 kids and not benefits at all with this position.
    Any suggestions about how I can market myself for 3 more days a week and
    generate the income it takes to live on?
    I have several possibilities but am still stirring up the coals and
    inspiration.

    ---