Re: This Week at TAPPED IN (May 29, 2000)

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 01:30:17 PDT

    Dear BJ Berquist,

            I have been intrigued by this program since I first saw your posts.
    To date I have not had any time to "tap in" because of the narrow time
    frame given for "broadcast." Are any of these programs archived so I can
    retrieve them when I have the time to study them? Will this program
    continue into the summer? Would also like to get some feedback from others
    on the list who have used TAPPED IN.
            Thank you for keeping up the regular and timely posts, BJ.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    |After School Online is a TAPPED IN (http://www.tappedin.org) forum for
    |educators.

    |BJ Berquist

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---