Peanuts and Charlie Brown

From: Berquist (berquist)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 06:11:11 PDT

    If you want more information about the cartoonists' tribute to Charles
    Schultz, take a look at http://cagle.slate.msn.com/\\ Scroll down to
    'Peanuts passes away' on the  right side of the window.  This page is a
    fantastic resource for educators...both art and social studies.
    Editorial cartoons are a good way for our students to address political
    and social issues.

    Respectfully submitted,
    BJ Berquist
    Associate Educator, TAPPED IN