Re: sketchbook motivation

From: whimscal
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 05:45:39 PDT

    You mentioned sketching in the summer to keep your skills in shape...I
    believe this summer I am going to work through Drawing on the Right Side of
    the Brain. I need to keep my skills sharp and want to try to use this text
    in my 8th grade class next year.

    As far as sketchbooks go I am trying to develop assignments based on books
    like "The Creative Artist", "How to Think like Leonardo da Vinci" and "Wild
    Painters Workshop". I also give a rubric which lists requirements for each
    level of the grading scale. I get more out my students when I do this.

    ---