Grounds for Sculpture

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 02:39:43 PDT

    Because I have at least 3 friends from my area going with me on June 17,
    I'll still be there. But if you want to come up with another date, I'll try
    to make that as well.

    I think the Red Grooms runs until July 2. Starting on July 18 the special
    exhibition will be the "Washington Sculptors Group."
    Keep in mind that the Grounds is only open to the public on Thursday,
    Friday, and Saturday.

    I'm in school until June 19. Then from July 5 -14 I will attending the
    VAST program at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I see my summer
    disappearing already.

    I'll be watching to see if you can agree on another day.

    Patty

    ---