Re: "Packus Ratus Americanus" (Teri)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 00:49:46 PDT

    In a message dated 5/21/00 3:29:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
    tbrudnak writes:
    << I have a huge bundle
     of phone wire begged from a friend who repairs pay phones.
     We have to cut the plastic casing off (which I do) to get to the bundles
     of multicolor strands but the work is worth it. We have added colored
     beads as well as the colored wire and students will paint the sculptures
     (with a brush and acrylic paint) a color that reflects the mood of the
     animal they wish to express. >>

    Teri,
        Do you have any pictures of this?
    Janice