Re: Classroom organization question

From: Janjarreau
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 00:28:05 PDT

    In a message dated 5/25/00 7:09:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
    mwhiteaz writes:

    <<
     If you can handle a circular saw, I could send you some ideas for making
    wooden
     items that "slot" together, much like the dividers in a carton. I designed,
    and
     the voc students made, a large aquarium stand for my apt. that uses no
    screws or
     nails. I am thinking you could make a wall unit with many cubbyholes for the
     students' boxes or the soda flats.

     Maggie

    Maggie,
        I am interested in the slotted units. How can I get a copy?
    Thanks,
    Janice

    ---