Re: violence

From: Pablo90512
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 20:23:02 PDT

    Please don't quote me....but I think I read where NY is one of the stricter
    states on gun control laws. Their crime percentages are not as high as most
    people are led to believe through the media.
    Regardless...there is still way to much crime...What concerns me is the age
    of the perpetrator ...and it is seems more random . Young folks still have
    not come to grips with morality.
    I remember once a teacher who had taught in a district with high gang
    activity..told me that: older gangs feared the JR. HIGH gangs because the Jr.
    High gangs had too much emotion and no morality what's so ever. I thought
    that was interesting.
    Laurie

    ---